The BTR-1 is a high performance Bluetooth receiver which can be used to add Bluetooth functionality to any audio system that has an available analog or digital audio input.
The BTR-1 supports the latest Bluetooth 4.0 and AptX 3.0 standards, for great sound quality, excellent range, and a clean signal, and offers both analog and digital audio outputs. Because the BTR-1 is a self-contained audio component, it can be used to Bluetooth enable any system that has an available audio input. Use the coax or optical output to connect directly to one of the digital audio inputs on a DAC or preamp/processor, or use the high quality stereo analog output to connect to any line level analog audio input. Either way, the BTR-1 will give you the best Bluetooth has to offer in terms of sound quality and convenience.
The BTR-1 will work with ANY audio system that has an available analog or digital audio input.
Note: Does NOT work with Amazon Alexa devices
- Separate audio component works with virtually any audio system.
- Fully Bluetooth 4.0 and AptX 3.0 compliant.
- Apt-X audio CODEC for high quality audio.
- Reliable, stable, long range Bluetooth audio connections.
- High performance TI2134 op-amps used in critical locations.